| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grosseto in April is quite mild at 12.35 °C (54.23 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 49.6mm (2in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Grosseto April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Grosseto, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Grosseto:
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) N
- Arezzo, Italy - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) NE
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) ENE
- Radicofani, Italy - 60.1 kms (37.4 miles) ENE
- Viterbo, Italy - 88.5 kms (55 miles) ESE
- Mount Argentario, Italy - 41.2 kms (25.6 miles) SSE
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 120.3 kms (74.7 miles) SE
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) SE